In this episode we talk about early access games. Everything from their origins, where we think they’re going, and some of our favourite and least favourite games we’ve backed or bought before release.
In this episode we are joined by the brilliant Marti Bennett. Marti kindly agreed to tell us all about playing Pokémon competitively and recount some of her own stories and experiences of the professional Pokémon scene.
- YouTube – Virtual Accomplishment
- Twitter – @MartiBennett (@VirtualAccomp for content updates)
- Twitch – Virtual Accomplishment
- JWittz speedrun of Pokémon Trading Card Game
- Serebii ‘Effort Values’ guide
- Serebii ‘Individual Values’ guide
- Cybertron on Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch
- Pokémon on Twitch
Intro music: JACKS – Runaway Fashion
Outro music: GlitchxCity – Champion Cynthia Battle Remix