In this episode of Octal FM we discuss the current state of electric vehicles, choices in cars, viability in the real world, and possible future.
You’ll pick up some general knowledge about EV’s, how the infrastructure for them is forming, ups and downs of owning one, and Sef’s personal experiences so far.
In this episode, and to mark it turning two, we take a look back at The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- EA and Activision’s $79bn games-as-a-service growth
- Emerging Trends in Games-as-a-Service (video)
- Battle passes are replacing loot boxes, but they’re not necessarily a better deal
- What Fortnite’s Battle Pass gets right
- How GaaS are changing the way we play
- Call of Duty Mobile – Legends of War soft launch article
- Artwork Personalization at Netflix
In this Game Club episode we discuss 2064: Ready Only Memories.
2064 is available on pretty much every platform!