- EA and Activision’s $79bn games-as-a-service growth
- Emerging Trends in Games-as-a-Service (video)
- Battle passes are replacing loot boxes, but they’re not necessarily a better deal
- What Fortnite’s Battle Pass gets right
- How GaaS are changing the way we play
- Call of Duty Mobile – Legends of War soft launch article
- Artwork Personalization at Netflix
In this Game Club episode we discuss 2064: Ready Only Memories.
2064 is available on pretty much every platform!
In a slight break from tradition, this episode is somewhat more timeous. Toni rejoins us to discuss our thoughts on all the announcements in the January Nintendo Direct.
In this episode we discuss a mixture of AAA titles on our radar and what they mean for the industry, and our own personal choices for games we want to pick up this year.
AAA titles on our radar:
- Yoshi’s Crafted World
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Animal Crossing Switch
- Mario Kart Tour
- Phoenix point
- Yakuza 4
- Fire Emblem Three Houses
- Persona 5
- Valkyria Chronicles 4
- Finish Breath of the Wild
- Civilization 6 and its expansions
- Yakuza 0
- More competitive gaming
- Persona 5 if it comes to Switch
- Finish Okami
- Forza Horizon 4
- Diablo 3 on Switch
- The indie games I’ve missed; Firewatch, Hyper Light Drafter, Dead Cells.