This episode takes more of a ‘resource’ form, as we share some tips & tricks for getting started building a PC for gaming. We cut through some of the aspects that we think are unimportant, and share some shortcuts for saving time and money.
There’s a lot of resources out there on the Internet, but we like:
- Scan – for buying components (and pre-builds) in the UK
- Toms Hardware – for reviews
- bit-tech.net – for reviews, especially peripherals and modifications
- Hexus – for their partnership with Scan (easy to find reviews)
- Anandtech – for their deep-dives into new product ranges
- The Wirecutter – for their ‘just buy this one’ approach to components and peripherals. Look under ‘Electronics’.