Back again with another indie review, we discuss one of Sefran’s most anticipated games of 2018; Into the Breach.
- Into the Breach is by Subset Games.
- Their previous game is FTL: Faster Than Light.
- In the show we compare it to Advance Wars.
- The music was composed by Ben Prunty.
Intro/Outro music: JACKS – Runaway Fashion.
Happy New Year everyone! In this episode we are joined again by Antonia, who last joined us to talk about Stardew Valley. This time, the three of us discuss some of the video games we’re most looking forward to in 2018.
- Sefran: Far Cry 5, Into the breach, and Wargroove.
- Antonia: Monster Hunter World, Ni No Kuni 2, Kingdom Hearts III, and Bayonetta 3.
- Jalada: Sea of Thieves, Last of Us Part 2, and Age of Empires 4.
Intro & outro music: JACKS – Runaway Fashion
In this episode we continue our discussion theme of video game music. Instead of picking out examples we think are ‘good use’ of video game music, we just pick out games that have soundtracks that we think are awesome.
- Mario Galaxy
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
- Link’s Awakening
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- Jet Set Radio Future
- Honourable mentions:
Intro/outro music: JACKS – Runaway Fashion