Sound-bytes are our shorter episodes about what we’ve been up to recently. This time, Sef gives his first impressions of Death Stranding.
Sound-bytes are our shorter episodes about what we’ve been up to recently. This week, we went to the Death Stranding launch event in London.
In Game Club, we pick a game to both play seperately that we’ve never played before, and then come together on the show to discuss our thoughts. This time, it’s the turn of Forager.
Sound-bytes are our shorter episodes about what we’ve been up to recently. This week, Sefran has been playing Borderlands 3 co-op on the PS4.
In this episode we talk about why we think 2007 was one of the biggest, and one our favourite, years in gaming.
- Orange Box
- Bioshock and Uncharted
- Bioshock is available in a remastered collection of the first three games on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam, or you can still buy the first game standalone on Steam.
- Uncharted is available in a remastered collection of the first three games on PS4.
- Call of Duty 4
- Assassin’s Creed
Toni joins us for this second Game Club episode where we discuss our experiences playing indie Metroidvania game Hollow Knight.
A physical version is also due out in 2019.
Intro/Outro music: JACKS – Runaway Fashion
In this episode we each discuss some of our favourite video game stories.
- Bioshock 1
- Vox: Bioshock proved that video games could be art
- Bioshock 1 is available in a remastered collection of the first three games on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam, or you can still buy the first game standalone on Steam.
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Last of Us
- Polygon: Let’s talk about the ending of The Last of Us
- The Last of Us was released late in the PS3’s lifecycle, so now you can pick up the remastered edition on PS4. A sequel is in the works.
- Metal Gear Solid 3
- Half-Life 2
Intro/Outro music: CJACKS – Runaway fashion
We recently got the opportunity to go hands-on with an Oculus Rift, complete with Oculus Touch controllers and two sensors. In this episode we discuss our thoughts and impressions, and what we think is in store for the future.
In another case of ‘Jalada and Sefran weren’t paying attention to the episode timer’, this bonus-length episode is all about our favourite video game consoles.
- Nintendo GameBoy
- Sega GameGear
- Nintendo 64
- PlayStation 4
- Joint favourite: Nintendo GameCube
- In the episode we say that the Wavebird was the first wireless controller. Of course, there were others before it, but it was pretty much the first to use radio-frequency (which was great) instead of infrared (which was terrible).