In this episode Jalada and Sefran sit back and chat about how gamers shape games through coming up with challenges, speedruns, or rewriting the games themselves through modding.
- Playtonic games announcing tweaks to Yooka Laylee for speedrunners.
- Super Mario 64 parallel universes.
- Nuzlocke Challenge.
- “Brendan “Playerunknown” Greene’s whirlwind year” in which Brendan mentions he wants to give back to the modding community, where he came from.
In this episode we are joined by the brilliant Marti Bennett. Marti kindly agreed to tell us all about playing Pokémon competitively and recount some of her own stories and experiences of the professional Pokémon scene.
- YouTube – Virtual Accomplishment
- Twitter – @MartiBennett (@VirtualAccomp for content updates)
- Twitch – Virtual Accomplishment
- JWittz speedrun of Pokémon Trading Card Game
- Serebii ‘Effort Values’ guide
- Serebii ‘Individual Values’ guide
- Cybertron on Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch
- Pokémon on Twitch
Intro music: JACKS – Runaway Fashion
Outro music: GlitchxCity – Champion Cynthia Battle Remix