In this episode we pick out some of our favourite uses of music in video games.
- The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker combat
- Video of an example of combat with audio ‘accents’ (minor Wind Waker spoilers)
- Listen: Middle Boss Battle
- Final Fantasy VI
- Half Life 2
- Listen: CP Violation
- Music levels from Rayman Legends
- Listen: ‘Gloo Gloo’ Musical Level (video of level)
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Some other games that we were considering include: Banjo-Kazooie, Journey and Audiosurf. There are many more great examples of the use of music in video games, get in touch and let us know yours!
Intro music: JACKS – Runaway Fashion