Games we mention:
In this episode, and to mark it turning two, we take a look back at The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- EA and Activision’s $79bn games-as-a-service growth
- Emerging Trends in Games-as-a-Service (video)
- Battle passes are replacing loot boxes, but they’re not necessarily a better deal
- What Fortnite’s Battle Pass gets right
- How GaaS are changing the way we play
- Call of Duty Mobile – Legends of War soft launch article
- Artwork Personalization at Netflix
In this Game Club episode we discuss 2064: Ready Only Memories.
2064 is available on pretty much every platform!
In a slight break from tradition, this episode is somewhat more timeous. Toni rejoins us to discuss our thoughts on all the announcements in the January Nintendo Direct.